Wednesday 4 November 2009

I found I was lacking inspiration and decided to do some more reserach in to other fun glasses- there are millions!!!! I found it too hard to choose! but here are a selected few, all for different reasons...I loved the height of some of these products how parts were raised off the face, this is certainly an element that I would like to bring to my piece. The bottom pictures seem to be made out of one template, these are simple design that have alot of character. They can be made (folded up) by the consumer and worn. For my final version I have decided to make a permanent fixing at the arms as I do not want to over complicate my drawings as I still need more practice. My next step is to produce a hinge in card to see what it would look like...












No comments:

Post a Comment